To be widely recognised by students, parents, society and abroad as a high quality institution in the Teaching and Learning of English as a Foreign Language, faciliating the necessary resources to achieve international recognition and formal certification in order to become truly competitive as individuals and as a community in the fields of science, humanism and the arts
To shape youths towards a wholesome adulthood as competitive professionals in a globalised world; supply them the tools to move forward, learn, collaborate, cope and contribute with any culture, race, nationality or belief with the principles of respect, tolerance and kindness.
- 15 hours of english per week (Primary)
- 5 hours of english per week (Kindergarten and Secondary School)
- Practice of multiple intelligences Project Based Learning (PBL)
- Collaborative learning
- Cultural, artistic events
- Cultural, educational trips abroad
- Preparation for Cambridge examinations
- Qualified teaching staff
- English language total immersion
- 15 horas de inglés semanales (primaria)
- 5 horas de inglés semanales (preescolar y secundaria)
- CLIL aprendizaje integrado de lengua y contenidos
- Práctica de inteligencias múltiples
- Trabajo en proyectos
- Aprendizaje colaborativo
- Eventos culturales y artísticos
- Viajes culturales y educativos al extranjero
- Preparación para los exámenes de Cambridge
- Personal docente certificado
- Inmersión total a la lengua inglesa
Certificacion Internacional para el instituto
The University of Cambridge, through Cambridge English Assessment has appointed Instituto Washington Satélite Cambridge English Exam Preparation Centre due to the number of registrations and outstanding results in May-June 2017.
This distinction entitles the school to use the name of Cambridge English Assessment and corresponding logo.
Study Plan Primary
Using the best materials available, primary children are introduced and accompanied throughout the learning of English as a second language in various areas and skills. A number of artistic contests and events are a way to put the learning competences into practice.
Study Plan Secondary
In secondary, the learning of English aims at preparing students not only to sit Cambridge major examinations, but enable their skills for life.
Based upon the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), our Cambridge preparations sets as follows.